Having trouble finding work in North Dakota? Have you considered a career in home health care? Perhaps Home Health Aide training and certification in North Dakota is your ticket to job security for you and your family? Take a look at this information on salary, training requirements, as well as job outlook.
Home Health Aide Salary in North Dakota
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ May 2011 report the average annual salary for Home Health Aides in the State of North Dakota was $25,990 which ranked it as the #6 State for the highest HHA salary. This means that certified Home Health Aides in North Dakota are some of the highest paid in America! The average HHA in North Dakota makes more money per year than their counterparts in California!
Home Health Aide Training Requirements in North Dakota
Home Health Aides in ND are required to register with the State’s Nurse Registry and need to renew their registration annually. Nurses Aide training in North Dakota is regulated by the Department of Health, and detailed information can be found HERE. In order to work for an agency, an HHA in North Dakota must complete the standard 75 hours of classroom CNA training and 16 hours of supervised clinical training.
Home Health Aide Jobs in North Dakota
State and National Trends
The chart below shows projected job growth for the 10 year period from 2008 to 2018 for both North Dakota and for the entire United States. Demand for Home Health Aides is projected to grow by 69% during this period and the State of North Dakota should see an increase of 32% or 90 jobs per year.
|Job Openings 1|
|Home Health Aides||1,017,700||1,723,900||+69%||83,750|
|Job Openings 1|
|Home Health Aides||2,080||2,750||+32%||90|
The job growth may not seem like a large number, but you must consider the population of the State relative to the number of jobs created. With all things considered, North Dakota is an excellent place to start your Home Health Aide training.
Recommended Home Health Aide Training Programs in North Dakota!
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!