Having trouble finding work in North Dakota? Have you considered a career in home health care? Perhaps Home Health Aide training and certification in North Dakota is your ticket to job security for you and your family? Take a look at this information on salary, training requirements, as well as job outlook.
Home Health Aide Salary in North Dakota
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ May 2011 report the average annual salary for Home Health Aides in the State of North Dakota was $25,990 which ranked it as the #6 State for the highest HHA salary. This means that certified Home Health Aides in North Dakota are some of the highest paid in America! The average HHA in North Dakota makes more money per year than their counterparts in California!
Home Health Aide Training Requirements in North Dakota
Home Health Aides in ND are required to register with the State’s Nurse Registry and need to renew their registration annually. Nurses Aide training in North Dakota is regulated by the Department of Health, and detailed information can be found HERE. In order to work for an agency, an HHA in North Dakota must complete the standard 75 hours of classroom CNA training and 16 hours of supervised clinical training.
Home Health Aide Jobs in North Dakota
State and National Trends
The chart below shows projected job growth for the 10 year period from 2008 to 2018 for both North Dakota and for the entire United States. Demand for Home Health Aides is projected to grow by 69% during this period and the State of North Dakota should see an increase of 32% or 90 jobs per year.
|Job Openings 1|
|Home Health Aides||1,017,700||1,723,900||+69%||83,750|
|Job Openings 1|
|Home Health Aides||2,080||2,750||+32%||90|
The job growth may not seem like a large number, but you must consider the population of the State relative to the number of jobs created. With all things considered, North Dakota is an excellent place to start your Home Health Aide training.
Recommended Home Health Aide Training Programs in North Dakota!
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!